Monday, March 28, 2011

Project Overload!

Hey everyone!  I am officially on project overload - holy crow!  I have to apologize for my lack of posting lately - it's not because I am not working on anything for sure - just been so head down I haven't had much time to blog.  All of this needs to be completed by the end of the week (and I may be forgetting something) - I need a new to-do list!!

  • Baby Shower Favors
  • Baby Shower Decor (bunting, dessert table scape, and more)
  • Custom baby shower gifts
  • Two custom Bat Mitzvah scrapbooks
And on top of that, last Friday I decided to take a trip to this awesome antique store in town.  I have been searching high and low for an antique round pedastal table and chairs for my kitchen, and low and behold I found one!  It needs a bit of work, but hubby and I started sanding the table yesterday.  I'm in the process of redecorating my kitchen, and the table was the starting point for me.  It's so cool - I can't wait to share progress pics - but that project needs to go on the back burner for a few weeks I think.  

However - in the pursuit of the perfect paint color for my kitchen, I came across a new (and fabulous) blog!  You have to check out Favorite Paint Colors blog - it rocks!!  Kristin has the best collection of paint and room inspiration - it's like a one stop decorating haven from all of my favorite bloggers!!  This is my inspiration kitchen - love this from For the Love of a House:


Well - back to work - I am hoping to post some of the Bat Mitzvah scrapbook tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!!  Hope you enjoy the new read!







1 comment: