Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday Social Features!

Thanks everyone for linking up this week!  I am trying to build up my party - please help me spread the word!  I added the "like" feature this week, thinking that it was a facebook like.  It was more of a voting like though - live and learn I guess.  I didn't have as many participants, so maybe that deterred people - who knows.   

In any case,  there were some great recipes linked up this week, ooey gooey goodness!!  The first was from Chef In Training.  Don't these S'mores Cookie Bars look amazing???  Yumm!!!


I also couldn't resist these Cheesecake Cookies from Eat Cake For Dinner!  Graham crackers, fresh lemon AND cheesecake!!  That's right up my alley!!  Super refreshing for summer!


Finally - how awesome is this Placemat Turned Clutch from WobiSobi??   The colors are so bright and cheerful - AND it only cost $4 to make!!  Anne has the full tutorial on her blog - you have to check it out!


Feel free to grab the featured button from my sidebar.

I also want to shout out another thank you to Jen at Tatertots and Jello for featuring my Placemat Turned Pillow!  What a great surprise!!  Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment