Monday, June 13, 2011

Beach Themed Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, I made a bunch of decor for a baby shower that a friend of mine was throwing.  I love anything beach themed, so this was right up my alley!  She wanted more of a cottage-y look something relaxed - not too stuffy.  I designed food labels, favors, bunting, tissue paper pom-poms, flower centerpieces, and pulled together the whole look with burlap table runners.  

Food Labels 


I made two versions of the favors, which were pink and white beach balls.  I topped them with bag toppers that read:  "She's Ready To Pop".



I forgot to bring my camera when I went to help set up for the shower (duh!), but my friend was awesome, and sent me the pictures she took.  


The bunting said "Congratulations" - I wish I would have taken a close-up before I brought it over there - it came out so cute!


 Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment