Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saturday Social Features

Why does the weekend have to go so fast??  Wasn't it just Friday night?  We had Addie's party yesterday - she had a blast!!  I still have to upload all of the pictures, so hopefully I can share everything with you tomorrow!  

I was so excited for the projects that were linked up this week.  There were some seriously good recipes AND creative crafting going on!  I hope everyone comes back next week - it's nice to see some new faces here!  I love meeting new bloggers and finding great new projects to admire!!

I loved this beachy vignette that Carolyn at Desire Empire dedicated to her followers.  Isn't it beautiful??  Something about a blue and white color combo gets me every time!!



These Antipasto Skewers from So Much to Say look soooo good!!  I just loved this idea - and these are now pinned to my "Good Food!!!" collection.  The Italian in me was lusting over these!! Thanks Colleen!!


Finally - Anna at Blissful Whimsy has done it again!   This decoupaged bedside table is so adorable!!  She used pages from old books, and really added some whimsy with some Winnie the Pooh pictures.  So cute!!


If you were featured - feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Thanks again for linking up!  Can't wait till next Saturday!!

1 comment: