Friday, July 22, 2011

Saturday Social Week 9

Hey Everyone - it's that time again!!  There were so many great projects linked up last week, I can't wait to see what you come up with now!!  So, without further ado...

Here's how it works:

Link to a Specific Post - not just your blog homepage (we want to be able to find your creation!). Share any handmade craft, home decor, or recipe you would like (just no Etsy shops or items for sale please).

Grab a button below, or have a link back to my blog…so everyone can join in the party!

Be social and visit some of your Linky Neighbors - mingling makes for a better party!!







I'll be back on Sunday to share my favorites!  The party ends at noon on Sunday - make sure you tell your friends - the more, the merrier!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Am your Newest Follower via the hop - I love your hop - lots of creative posts on it!

    Love your blog and hope you have a great Saturday!

    Best Wishes,

    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I posted my Key Lime Cheesecake.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete