Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love me some BBQ!!

My Brother and Sister in Law moved here from Austin about a year ago.  My brother in law had the dream of opening his own Texas BBQ restaurant.  For months were were lucky enough to get to try out all of his test recipes - his food is absolutely AMAZING!   So, two weeks ago they finally opened!!  It's so exciting and I'm so proud of them!

Brooke, Jason and the kids on opening night

Raising the flags to signal they are open!


That's me and my girlfriend, Mai
 Brooke asked me to design some stationery for them - and I was so happy to help!  I used their logo, added some stars, and Voila!  I love the texture of the kraft paper with the red and blue!




We have been heading over there for ribs and brisket every Friday night - it's becoming our new tradition!!  So happy for you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment