Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday Social Features

Thank you everyone for linking up this week!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was jam packed as usual, but hubby and I had a really great date!  Hubby won backstage passes to Keith Urban, so we drove to Augusta for the concert last night.  What an amazing time - and meeting Keith wasn't so bad either!!  We are waiting for our picture with him to be uploaded to the tour site, so I will share it when it's up!  OK - back to the party!!

Crissy's Crafts shared this awesome metal flower made out of an Arizona Iced Tea Can!  This flower can be added to just about anything - gift wrap, a tote, you name it!  She shares the tutorial - check it out!!  LOVE it!!



Vivienne from The V Spot shared this amazing media cabinet transformation.  From the before photos, this looks like a completely different piece!  Pretty incredible!!


Anne from Wobisobi shared a video tutorial on how to make these awesome double wrapped bracelets.  So easy, and so cute!  I can see making these becoming addictive!!



I am so jealous over Pamela's organized and beautiful Pantry Makeover over at PB&J Stories!  I have been wanting to do this forever, and haven't gotten around to it yet.  She did such an amazing job!!


Thanks again to everyone for joining the party this week!  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!  Have a great week!  Tune in to see if I reach 100 Followers (only 3 away)!!!
Hopefully there is a giveaway in the near future!!


3 comments:

  1. I just followed you! Did you make it to 100 yet? :) You have a beautiful and fun blog by the way!

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for featuring my media cabinet! This made my day! :)Love the pantry, the bracelet and the flower too!

    ReplyDelete