Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday I'm In Love with Organizing - and a WINNER

I think I have a winner to announce today - right?  YES!  To celebrate my Blogiversary, someone is going to win two bracelets of their choice from WobiSobi!  Wanna know who it is?  OK, drumroll please........

The WINNER is.... Carol H.!!!!!  Congratulations Carol!  I will be in touch to get your info.  Thank you to Anne at WobiSobi for giving away such an amazing prize!!

Now, on to my Friday Favorites!

I am NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, an organized person.  Ask anyone who has dropped by my house without an hour's notice - they will tell you - my house is always in complete disarray!  That doesn't mean I don't try!  For me - it helps to stay organized when I make cute organization projects.  If it has a cute place to go, I will usually (ok, eventually) put it where it belongs.  This week I found some fabulous and adorable ideas to organize my life - and I just had to share them here!!

 The first project I found is this adorable DIY Lucite Tray from Chelsea at Two Twenty One.  I just love this for bathroom or bedroom storage - what a super cute idea!!


Next, Carolyn at Homework set out to make a fabric covered storage box.  When it didn't turn out the way she would have liked, she wrapped it in string.  I LOVE the final result!  Isn't is great when projects don't go as planned, and end up turning out better in the long run??



Next, I found the blog I Heart Organizing on Pinterest.  Jen has so many amazing ideas and tips on her blog, and this Boot Organizer is one of them.  What an great way to store boots in an easy access entry way!  Ours usually end up all over the house!


The behind the cabinet door storage of this ribbon memo board is awesome.  I love this idea for coupons and little dittys from the mail for my kitchen!  Diane from In My Own Style shares the full tutorial on how to make it - go over and check it out!!


Finally - Desiree from The 36th Avenue shared her Craft Room Makeover this week.  One of the projects was this Polka Dot Pin Board.  I love this!!  I wish I had another bulletin board laying around so I could make one of these too!  So cute, right?


Loved all of the great ideas I found out there this week - it was hard to choose!!  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my fabric craft supply box. I grabbed a button and will happily add it to my featured page. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet mention! You are too kind my friend!

    xoxo!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for leaving the nice comment on my blog and featuring my project. xo
    I love the tray -Ooohh la la....
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete