Thursday, February 9, 2012

Taking a Few Days Off...

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to write a quick post to tell you that I'll be taking a few days off - we're getting new carpet installed!!  This is probably the thing we most needed to get done before the baby comes - our animals have kind of destroyed the carpet we have.  It's kind of a shame actually. We have only lived in this brand new house for 6 years, and when we built it, we upgraded to the highest quality pad and carpet.  Well, 6 years of animals, baby, and wear and tear have done it in.  Not to mention the coffee spills (totally my fault).

So - in between work, and my many braxton hicks contractions, I am trying to get all of the crap off the carpet (no small feat, let me tell you).  I spent my morning in the guest room - 2 hours in one room alone....not good - especially when that's the one room no one ever goes in.  I still have to do my office, master, addie's room, playroom, nursery, great room, stairway and halls.  Oh yeah, I'm screwed. 

I will try my best to do some favorites tomorrow, but to be honest - it's probably not happening.  If I don't talk to you tomorrow - have a wonderful weekend!  I'll try to pop in when I can.  I'm sure our Saturday will consist of putting the house back together!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment