Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday I'm In Love with This and That

Friday In Love is back again, today with a bit of a twist.  Usually I featured projects from fellow bloggers, but to be honest, I haven't had much time to blog surf lately.  BUT, I am kind of in love with some stuff right now.




FIRST - is my diaper bag.  I just got it a week ago, and it's freakin' awesome.  I ordered it from All Modern, and it's made by Timi and Leslie.  I love this bag for many reasons, starting with the fact that it looks like a purse.  When I'm done using it for Morgan, this can totally double as a laptop bag or tote.  It has these awesome straps that come with it so you can secure it to the front of the stroller (leaving way more room in the bottom of the stroller for your shopping bags).  It also comes with a diaper changing pad, insulated bottle holder, and zip up dirty clothes bag.  I chose it in Taupe, but it comes in other colors as well.  LOVE!!



I. LOVE. THIS. BLOG.  Yes I do.  If there is one blog I visit on a more-than-regular-basis, it's The Daybook.  Sydney has an amazing style.  I found her via Pinterest about 8 months ago when I starting looking for some maternity wear inspiration.  I was hooked...instantly.  I love reading about her life, new baby Everett, and of course can't wait to see what she wears next!  Sydney actually inspired me to do this new 30-Day writing challenge.  I found myself so interested in the personal things she posted as well as the style tips, that I suddenly had an epiphany.  I need to write more about myself!  Syd, if you're out there, keep up the good work girl.  You're awesome!



And, finally - you can't have the diaper bag without the...you guessed it - DIAPERS!  I tried out the Target brand diapers this week, and they are wonderful!  I have always been a Pampers Swaddler girl, but after trying these out, at $4 less than the Pampers, I'm sold! 

That's it for my favorites this week.  Go pay Sydney a visit over at The Daybook - you won't be disappointed! 

XOXO 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment