Thursday, April 5, 2012

In my "Spare" Time

In the midst of the craziness that has now become my life, I have been lucky to still be receiving some orders via my Etsy Shop.  I'm 100% serious when I say lucky - I need to find solace amongst the bustle of baby, and stationery design is about all of have had time for lately.  It is giving me a push to continue to design and craft - and I love every minute I get to spend on it (which is literally in any "spare" moment I can find during nap time).

A customer requested some personalized wedding thank you cards, and I was more than happy to do them for her.  Once I got designing, I was on a roll and ended up sending her 4 different designs to choose from, two of which have now ended up in my shop for purchase.

She contacted me asking for something in aqua and lime green (her wedding colors), and told me that her wedding was beach themed.  I came up with these four design options.  She chose the first (which is now for sale in my shop).





I really liked the look of the Monogrammed card, but decided to remove the "Thank You" and sell them just as personalized stationery.  I have been dying to do something in the 2012 Pantone Color of the year, Tangerine Tango - so I combined it with navy and loved the color scheme!



 So, that's what I've been up to!  I also have been working on Morgan's baby announcements, which I will share soon, as well as some other stationery projects (wedding invitations and some more fun stuff). 

My plan is to post some Friday I'm In Love favorites tomorrow, but we'll see how my day unfolds.  Last week it was impossible, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit better.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment