Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Time

I'm catching this day by the skin of my teeth.  It's 11:46pm.  Been a busy day.  Addie had her last tennis lesson of the season - she has a pretty wicked swing for a 5 year old.  Then we spent half the day on the lake - some much needed family time.  It was Morgan's first boat ride and he loved it!  There is something about the motion and rocking of a boat that calms babies so much.  Addie still falls asleep every time we are underway.  She is a total lake rat now - it's adorable.  She was so excited to go out there today.  In fact, hubby and I were hemming and hawing over whether or not to go at all, and Addie was the one that pushed us to get out there.

Here's some pictures of Morgan from the lake (taken with my iphone) so not the best quality.




In the end - we had a wonderful day.  If the weather holds out, I think we may head back out the tomorrow!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment