Monday, June 25, 2012

Lego Party - Part 1



I know it seems like I haven't been working on ANYTHING lately, but in fact - I have been slammed with stationery orders.  My girlfriend Elizabeth placed an order with me to design custom invitations and party decor for her son Anderson's 5th Birthday.  Well, I took this as an opportunity to get my first party printable design completed for my Etsy shop.

Not only did I design the invitations, but I also created custom signage, bunting, cupcake toppers, favors and helped her style the event.  The party was this past weekend, and I am finishing up editing all of the photos, but in the meantime wanted to share the invitations with you.

I designed address label wraps that matched the invites - I'm loving this Lego font!



The invites themselves were so much fun to design.  I love all of the bright, primary colors!  It was a pool party, so I added a little note at the bottom for the kiddos to bring their towels and sunblock.


She was thrilled with the way they came out, and she received lots of compliments!  I will share the rest of the fun festivities tomorrow!  To be continued...

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment