Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday I'm In Love with Spooky Projects

Tomorrow night is our big 4th annual Hayes Halloween Party.  This year, we're doing a Haunted 80s Prom theme.  In honor of our party, I wanted to share some of the spookiest halloween projects I found out there in blogland this week.

This Haunted Ghost Walk from Gail at Gail's Decorative Touch is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen!  I may be stealing this for next year's Halloween Bash!!


 I LOVE Lucy's Halloween Mantle over at Craftberry Bush - it's actually the first one she has ever done!  It looks like something out of a Martha Stewart magazine.  Head over to check it out.


Jill's Nevermore Wreath from Create. Craft. Love. is so awesome.  From the fabric to the black roses, I love every bit of it!! 


I thought this Boo sign was so cute!  Love the newspaper as the backdrop for the letters.   Cheryl shares the tutorial for this project over at her blog Tidy Mom.


 And last but not least, this this super spooky Arachnophobia wreath from Eclectically Vintage.  I love how Kelly spray painted the whole thing to make it extra creepy!


Hope you enjoyed my picks this week!  I have a lot of work to do before tomorrow to transform my house into a Haunted 80s Prom!!

Happy Haunting!


3 comments:

  1. Aww Jenn, thanks for the feature! I have a few more things that we've made that I have yet to post.
    The haunted ghost walk is scheduled for next Saturday....wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my framed BOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for showing off my spider wreath! Lots of spooktacularness here!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete