Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting Dressed for Fall

I think the thing I love most about fall is dressing for the newly crisp air.  There's just something about warm sweaters and boots that makes me giddy. Now that I'm finally losing my baby weight (only 4 lbs to go till I hit my pre-preggo weight!), I'm all about the skinny jeans. 

I decided to put together some fun, versatile fall looks.  Most of these pieces are way out of my budget, but I definitely think you can find the look for less on any of these items.

I like this first look for pretty much anything.  Wear it to work, out to dinner, running weekend errands, anything really.  How cozy does that sweater look?

Cozy Fall

This second look is what I call "Rainy Day Chic".  See those Wellies?  I have my eye on them right now.  I need a pair of rain boots in a big bad way and those are the ones I have been lusting over since last spring.  This outfit would also be great to wear to the Pumpkin Patch on a chilly fall day. 

Rainy Day Chic 


Finally, my going out look.  In case you haven't guessed - I love jeans.  This could go as a daytime outfit as well, but it's totally something I would rock out to dinner or drinks with the girls.  LOVE that scarf!

Out with Friends 


Happy shopping!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment