Monday, February 21, 2011

Wowzas!!

Happy Monday!!  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Today is a wonderful, marvelous day!  I am having some seriously fabulous problems today.  Yes, that's what I meant - seriously fabulous problems.

I'm so busy - full schedule and slammed with orders.  Isn't that great?  Over the past week I have had a bunch of things trickle in - and now my to-do list is a mile long.  I absolutely LOVE it!  I am doing what I love and loving what I do.  Who could possibly ask for more than that?

Other than the reunion invites (which I am still working on), I also received three custom baby scrapbook orders.  I started on the first one today - here's a sneak peak:



Literally, a sneak peak - cause that's all I have done so far!  I haven't even glued anything down yet, and may even change it.  I usually layout all of the pages first before adhering anything.  That way - if I have a brilliant idea while I'm working, I can update pages.

So that's what I'm up to this week:  Reunion invites, baby scrapbooks, baby shower invites, and a special surprise for Wednesday (you'll see).  Plus - I have about 6 or 7 other orders that I need to get done for next week.  Wow - Lovin' it!

Before I go, I need to give a big THANK YOU shout out to Amanda at Serenity Now for featuring my Spring Headband in her Weekend Bloggy Reading party!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment