Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 11 Posts of 2011

This has been an amazing year!  It has almost been a year to the day actually since I officially launched this blog and I never could have imagined what a big part of my life it has become.  I love each and every one of you, and have met so many amazing women over the course of this past year.  Thank you so much for all of your encouraging support and friendships!!

It was difficult, but I was able to choose my top 11 posts from 2011.  You may remember some (or all) of these projects - if not - feel free to take a trip down memory lane.  I am planning on doing that myself here in about 2 weeks when my blogiversary comes up!!












And...last but not least!!  Our Gender Cake Reveal!!!

What was your favorite post or project from 2011?  I would love to hear from you - send me your links in the comment section!


XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment